Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Sunday 1 January 2012

☆Proper Skincare routine by ChokiChoki girls☆





It's time for a fast mini-update~!

For some days ago, I finally got my very first ChokiChoki Girls magazine超ハッピー!
It is filled with tutorials & don't and do's~~   

In this issue, they focused on troubled skin and the best skincare routines as well as questions and answers to why pimples appear in different spots on the face, and in different situations. Also, what you should do when 
cleansing your skin in the morning and evening.

I've always been bit of a skincare-freak myself, so I thought that it would all be obvious stuff, but I actually learned some things from reading it. I then thought, that others might learn a thing or two about it too, so I decided to upload it for you all to read.

If some of you can't read Japanese, and want to know what a particular part says, please write a comment and I will translate it for you~~







Ok, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this...

... An armpit shaving tutorial in a fashion magazine.. 
Did so not expect that ww




Well
thats it for now, guys
ばいばい

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...