Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Sunday 29 January 2012

☆Randomness☆

Hi beauties~ !
just wanted to do some random, personal blabbering~. lol

I have been through two tough weeks filled with stress from school, family ect. so I didn't get to write so much..サゲ


My dads girlfriend is going to give birth next week, so I've also been "mentally preparing" to get a little baby sister~I'm really looking forward to it, but it's still weird for me to think about it. 
My mom and dad divorced one month before I went to live in Japan in 2009, and while I was gone, they had both started new lives with their new partners. I am generally really bad at handeling new situations like these so it took me quite some time to get used to it.
I feel as if I am obligated to feel that we're all one family (@my dad's place), but I think that, that feeling just wont come across unless this had happened when I was a little girl. I'm almos 20 yrs. now, so my dad's girlfriend will never be like a 'mom' to me. I really really like her, but somehow my unconsciousness is totally confused that they are referring to us as a 'family', yet it is too late for me to feel the feeling of a family. Lol, it's so hard to explain.
I just hope that this new little girl will bring us closer together




In another matter,
I tried to change my whole layout yesterday, but that didn't turn out as I'd imagined. Somehow the fusion with my new css-codes and html-codes didn't work, so for two days straight  I've tried to figure out where it was wrong
I still haven't figured out the reason, so I've only updated my head-banner, background, some deco-pictures and such some stuff like that. I'm still not quite satisfied, though.ww


That's it for now! Thanks for making it through all of my blabbering XD (ww
Take Care darlings!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...