Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Friday 3 August 2012

SKINCARE: The Pore Edition


Welcome to the first post of my 'The Edition'!




So it's Summer, it's hot and so we tend to sweat a lot. (. . . Wait, did I just make up what sounded like a poem? xD ) 

It is not just the sun we have to be careful of when we're going out. 
When we're sweating, our skin can become very dirty & oily, and so many girls/women tends to retouch their make up 1~many times throughout the day. 

But as you do that, you'll prevent your skin from breathing and you can therefore end up with clogged pores, which can break out your skin or make blackheads appear
Especially because you may end up sweating again, the skin becomes even dirtier. 

Therefore, it is very important to have some good skincare products ready for the summer!

Here is four reviews of some products that have saved me throughout the summer, and I hope that it can be somewhat useful for you too. :)


All of the products are for All Skin Types~

Read about SKINFOOD @ their original homepage HERE.
























...Of course this post had to end with an totally unattractive picture of myself.. jeez

Anywho~*
I put a lot of energy into making this, but I'm still a total newbie.. 
so please tell me if there's something you think I should change or add for the next Edition! 

Nonetheless,
I really hope you found the first post of The Edition interesting!

Thank you all so much for reading!!!








DISCLAIMER:
All the pictures of the SKINFOOD products in The Facts' pictures belongs to SKINFOOD.
The rest of the pictures has been taken by me and the editing/designs are also of my own work. 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I am guilty of reapplying tons on make up when I get sweaty, but I've been learning that this is definitely not the way to go!

    I'll see if these products are available where I live as I have a huge problem with blackheads that just refuse to go away, no matter what I use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy the skinfood products?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend gave me a box of My Beauty Diary for a present, but i still haven't tried it yet because i don't know how to use it and what it does xD but i think i will give it a try now :)

    ahhhhh you still look so beautiful even when you're wearing a mask~! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sweetie.(o⌒∀⌒o) ♥ ♥ 
    You really should try it out! :D ♥♥Compared to many other masks, I would say that it's just a li~ttle bit above average, though..( ̄▽ ̄;) but it works(・w・)lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late reply~!
    You can buy Skinfood products at cosmetic-love.com, http://en.koreadepart.com,  or at ebay.
    If you choose to buy at ebay, there might be a possibility of getting fake items, so please make sure that the seller is korean/living in korean before buying! :D ♥ 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally feel with you, I've done that myself so~ many times :(
    I'm super happy that you learned something from it!!! ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノワーイ!

    Black heads sucks BAD! D:
    Maybe you should try out Daiso's charcoal black head mask/remover too then? I have heard many great reviews about it, (I've only tried out a small test-tube, though~;;;) its supposed to be extremely sufficient against remaining black heads :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...