Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Saturday 18 August 2012

OOTD & FOTD |Sweet Ranzuki inspired style|


Hey y'all~~~~ヾ(o^∇^o)

I was out with a friend today, when I realized how I haven't really uploaded any FOTD where I'm wearing, more-or-less, heavy Gyaru make up... ..・ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ #fail 

So when I got home (...6 hours later), I quickly snapped some pictures to upload! (o;TωT)o ehehen..






*****BE AWARE: Pictures may contain some extreme derpness*****




...You have been warned, now!! XD






FIRST OFF,
the FOTD



...Told ya' keke






the OOTD

I was inspired by an outfit from Ranzuki
.. I think it was from the June or July edition, 
but I'm not really sure, though (o;~;o')

Wig -Pinkage, 
Love Holic series in PINK
Shirt - LizLisa
Dress - H&M
Shoes - Bianco


 






Yees, I know that my real hair can be seen XD
It is so~ extremely hot in my apartment, so I just had to take off that net-thingie, which kept my hair inside the wig 
haha








Thank you for reading!! (and for making it this far in the post)
I seriously hope you survived all of the crappy derp-faces lol


Take care, u guys





19 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome wig!Guuhhhaa I want a wig so bad! You look super lovely.

    If you wouldn't mind, please follow my blog :)

    http://jackyohhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u darling(⌒⌒)♥♪♪
      It's from korea and the quality is super amazing -As far as I remember, they have an online store on eBay!! Please tell me if you're intrested, and I will put up a link ^^v

      Delete
  2. You look amazing *^_^*

    http://mjauki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty!! love the wig, the make up, the outfit, everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much dear!!! (T T)♥
      I hooe you will like my future ootd anf fotd's too (⌒▽⌒)♪♪♪

      Delete
  4. you're sooooo pretty~!!!

    and your wig looks really good on you, i actually thought you got a new hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much sweetie (⌒∇⌒)♥

      I also just love that wig (*_*) It's from Korea, but I think they also have an evay store that sends worldwide if you're interested _(_^_)_♥ xoxo

      Delete
  5. love love your outfit! and you are so pretty too! 

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!! (⌒∇⌒)♥♥ I'm so happy that u like my blog!♥
      And please excuse my late response (T___T)

      Delete
  6. very cute blog! love the wig and makeup!!

    Come check out my fashion, beauty, and travel blog! An American girl living in Japan and blogging from around the world! Let's follow each other!http://glasstotherim.blogspot.comxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the CUTEST BLOG! I'm a new follower :))

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much darling!! You totally made my day! o>u<o <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much dear! ^ ^/// <3 I'm so happy that you like my blog! <3 <3 And please excuse my late response (T_T) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so, so~~~much sweetie! >u<3 <3  But you're like x1292972374612031 times prettier u know! (;0;)/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg thank you so much!!! ;___; <3 <3 I hope you will like my future fotd's and ootd's too :D <3 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah~~~ ///^u^/// Thank you sweetie~! <3 <3  xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! <3 I bought it from a korean wig-store, I can give you the link if you're interested ^^/// <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...