Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Friday 17 February 2012

☆Ulzzang PONY tutorials pt.1☆





Guess what, guys?  Just found all of my Pony-tutorials that I've been collecting through some time XD  haha
 I can never get enough of her (she's so. freaking. damn. cute. It should be illegal wtf ) so I really wanted to share this with you, darlings! 




So, for those who don't know what ulzzang is, you can read a little bit about it HERE






THE ULZZANG PRINCESS, Pony
Pony is a very known ulzzang model in Korea. As I remember it, she got nominated as an ulzzang because of her beautiful skin, beautiful v-lined face and her knowledge on beauty. Of course the main reason must've been that she's pretty. (lol
As far as I know, she has made a lot of beauty books and have probably made a lot of other things too.



Anyway, when she had her blog, she made some of the most awesome and very easy-to-follow tutorials! I've learned so much from them, so I hope that others will find them useful too!




SO ON TO THE TUTORIALS!

Pt.1 (this entry) includes:
1.  Natural skin + make up (Base make up) 
2. "Shading" -Translation included
3. "Dream like" no. 08
4. "Delicate Caramel" no. 13





About the translation on no.2, Shading:

Did a translation since many seems to wanna know her natural looking shading secrets ;D. (and it's a smart way to improve my korean too.. lol)



I'm really no einstein @ reading Korean,  so I could only roughly translate some of the parts, but I have tried my best to explain what it says though, but don't worry! –the illustrations she's made, kinda says it all anyway. :P If you're Korean or can read/write/speak it, please bare with any mistakes made~ xD;;; (




"Natural Skin" 
-Base make up-








"Shading"



What does it say?
1. Most important step to make a small face; Follow face-line from the bottom of the ear to the chin -use a natural shading.


2. C-zone; gently shade around the eyes (as in a 'half-moon').

3. The 3 stars! When sporting a hairstyle that reveals your forehead, put a natural shade from where your hair starts, to make your face appear smaller.


4. Something about highlighting the chin-zone.



5. Highlight the t-zone area to create a higher nose-bridge.








"Dreamlike"







Delicate Caramel




Hope you had fun reading! 

I will go to bed now~ it's almost 2@night  zzZ (ww













6 comments:

  1. your blog is super cute!!!! thanks for sharing the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal! -That makes me very happy to hear <3 Hope you could use it! :D

      Delete
  2. wow! i love your blog >.< <3
    very interesting

    now im following you <3

    love

    lan beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe~ thanks darling! <3 I'm really glad that you like it! (>u<3

      Delete
  3. Awwe~ thanks darling! <3 I'm really glad that you like it! (>u<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Crystal! -That makes me very happy to hear <3 Hope you could use it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...