Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Saturday 4 February 2012

ParAvion+titty & co.+MillionCarats 2012s/s colle.

Hi Lovelies <3


I finally got my hands on the tittyco 2012 spring collection as well as the Million Carats and Par Avion's new collection! #Happy~!


I am completely in LOVE titty&co, and Par Avion's new designs for this spring!!
Must. have. (@__@ pq ) !



Anyhow, I thought that I would share this with you guys, so enjoy! lol








titty&co




















MillionCarats























Par Avion















And at last, gyaru-model and talent; Suzuki Nana starring ISSA×Soulja's new album, [ISM].
I think her voice is really amazing! I was totally taken by surprise when I first heard her voice as I was kind of afraid that it would sound somewhat similar to like Tsubasa's first debut single
(the music genre is totally different, but when I first heard Tsubasa's voice it still didn't really get to me. Her music video made it bearable, though)



ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm really impressed by Nana's voice! I didn't expect her to be such a good singer haha^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...