Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Thursday 29 December 2011

✩☆Getting ready for the 'New Me'☆✩


♥♡♥I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! ♥♡♥


My life has seriously been one big mess since I came back from Japan (including issues with the boyfriend in Japan and my camera getting smashed into pieces... hurray... ), so that's why I haven't been able to do any blogging for these past 4 months. 



When I was in Japan I actually made up to 6 make-up tutorials, but I never got to upload them. *cries* however, since I finally got my camera repaired this week I will be uploading them NEXT WEEK.

I've also been under an !!イメチェン*!! 
*short word for Image Change

I have had bangs for sooooooooooo many years (5 years to be exact), and because of the many things I've been through this half year, I felt I needed a 'big change'. So I'm growing my bangs out and I've also colored my hair dark chocolate brown again~. 
(I was a hair-model in Japan at my ex-boyfriends mothers friend's salon (whew, that was long~ ww) whom lightened my hair to a dark blonde/light brown and got me long extension. BUT I decided that dark-tones is kinda my look so that's why I changed it back. well, the whole hair-model thing and pictures of it has to be for another entry -sorry :P;;;;  )

My clothing-style has also changed to a more sophisticated/vintage/retro-ish gyaru-look. 
LizLisa will forever remain as my number one brand thoughwwwwww


And when that's said, my daily life is also slowly starting to 'light up', so I've made a promise to myself that I would be dedicating most of my spare time on blogging in this upcoming year, especially since I get kinda stressed out when I'm not writing anything. (may sound weird, but it's totally true. lol )


I am so truly thankful to all of you that reads my blog, and I hope you will continue to support it~ 


I can assure you all that 2012 will be full of blog-entries including make-up tutorials, contests and lots of the newest gyaru trends as well as reviews on products 













With Lots of Love  ,
さやみん♡



I know that we're past Halloween (doh )
But I just couldn't help myself but to upload this ^^;;; lol






4 comments:

  1. Ex-boyfriend? Did you and your boyfriend break up? ;( I also have been having problems with my boyfriend in Japan... but we're okay now lol. Long distance is so rough!

    Anyways, I'm very looking forward to your blogging this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it kinda turned out that way.. :'( We've been together for 2 and a half year, but because I need to focus on my upcoming final exams and also concentrating on what to do in the future, I became so stressed because he became sooooo angry if I couldn't contact him when he wanted me to.. Plus the fact that he's in a another place in his life, I think it was for the best that we broke up.. Well, there was a lot of reasons.. But we're still good friends though. :3 Yeah - long distance sucks sometimes.. :'( It's hard to live seperated lifes and still find the time to each other, but I guess with good willpower it will be ok~ ;)
    I'm glad to hear that you and your boyfriend are okay again! :D <3
    (Sorry for the long rant btw xD;;; )

    & thank you, てぃあ <3 Please do!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's too bad, sweetie :(
    Well, I guess it's for the best, it was a really important decision to make, right?
    Anyways, you can skype me anytime if you would like to rant about anything, because I know exactly how you feel. And I think we're the same age haha. (1994?) skype: tia.ell
    I'll continue reading, definitely!! (^O^//

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyuu, that's so sweet of you! <3 (I'm actually 1992 ;P ) Sure thing!! I will add you right away! \\m(o^u^o)m//

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...