Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Saturday 12 October 2013

盛れてるLifeStyle: 6tips to a stress-free morning

*Updated with extra photos from the photoshoot*


Due to the way we are living our daily lives has changed, 

we often tend to forget about treasuring our mornings. 

If I asked you about what you do every morning before getting to school or work, 
I bet your answer would be something like;
"I just woke up, went to take a shower, get dressed, 
ate breakfast and then I went to work/school."


I personally have always had a love/hate relationship to mornings. 

It has always been that sour time of the day, when your alarm clock goes off, interrupting a nice dream, and you just wanna lay under your soft and warm duvet for another hour or two before even considering getting up. 

The thought of going to school or work just seems so distant sometimes. щ(ಥДಥщ) 


Mornings can also end up being painfully stressful. Mostly due to lack of planning, you just have way too many things to deal with on such little time before going out.


Sadly, because of our busy schedules on workdays, we forget that there is actually a way to make mornings more stress-free and joyful.(◡‿◡✿)






These tips is all something that I have been doing for some time, and it has worked wonders. 
I feel so up-to-beat as well as refreshed and relaxed when coming to school,
and I generally just have a lot more energy than before.ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) hurh hurh


So I really hope to be able to inspire some of you to try this out or just thinking about how to enjoy your mornings a little bit more, and hopefully it can help you live life more stress-free~(ღ˘◡˘ღ) ♫












BONUS PHOTOS from the photoshoot:





So yeah, I really hoped you like this post(づ。◕‿◕。)づ ♥

As you may have noticed 盛れてるLifeStyle will be a new segment on the blog!
It will be about everything regarding lifestyle, from interior design to themes like this post


Btw,

This post is called 
- 盛れてるLifeStyle - 
Recipe 01:
Morning Routine
and is the first out of three.
The next one will be focusing on day-time and the last will be about the night-time routines.




Please leave a comment below, 

I'd love to know what your morning routine is like and
if you also have any relating tips or tricks for a stress-free day that you use~?


As always, thank you guys so much for taking your time to read , 
it means so much to me~!










A thousand of kisses and hugs to you all

さやみん(o´∪`o)ポッ゚+.゚







7 comments:

  1. I think stretching is a very great idea! I want to try that in the morning! For me though, waking up too early and doing all the 'great' and relaxing things doesn't usually work because I will become way too lazy to go to uni to do useful things haha. I like to wake up only a bit earlier, like an hour. It doesn't really matter anyway, I often end up being late because I always find something to do when I have a bit of time still...
    But I also like to listen to music while I do my make-up. Doing my make-up in the morning gives me some sort of meditative-like start in the morning, the mechinical routine 'work' has a bit of a calming effect because you stop thinking haha.
    But wow you get up really early! I'd get so tired when I get home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips! I'm not a morning person at all, so I don't think waking up 2-3 before I have to leave would work out well for me lol. I usually try to wake up an hour before I have to leave (at 7:30, but I have to set 2 alarms to be able to do this lol). I try to keep my morning prep down to 30 min (I don't wear a lot of make up and I can pre-do my hair the night before) so that I finish bu 8am. Then I clean up, feed my cat and eat breakfast and leave for work at 8:30am and get to work by 8:50am.



    I never understood how people can wake up before 7am and not be cranky and tired all day, but you seem to make it work for you! I'll give some of these suggestions a try, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've tagged you for a Liebster Award: http://femmenoblesseoblige.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-no-2.html!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this post! I think more people should try becoming a morning person.

    Sleeping early and waking up before the sun comes up feels so good! I always used to stay up late and do a bunch of miscellaneous things but it feels so much better to do them in the morning now. I don't use an alarm anymore (nor do they work for me) - I just wake up early naturally which is the best habit I ever developed for myself hehe.

    I like reading a book (or doing homework because I procrastinate hahhaah another bad habit oh ugh)... but it's good to be relaxed to start the day and not in a rush. I bet you're so relaxed before you go out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alluring Alyss1 July 2014 at 17:03

    I really enjoyed reading this post~! I found the tips really useful, since I'm not a morning person. Also I absolutely love your blog <33 Let's keep in touch c:
    xo
    Alyss
    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emi Doll (恵美)2 August 2014 at 12:31

    うわああああああーーーーー可愛いぃぃぃぃぃぃぃぃぃぃぃぃ!!^^

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice blog entry :D I love waking up early too, so I can relax and have a stress free morning :D

    Hi! I have nominated your for the Liebster blog award <3 you can see in this post here http://churichan.blogspot.no/2014/09/leibster-award.html have a nice day! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...