Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Thursday 23 May 2013

FOTD | Kpop inspired look |

Hi Lovelies~! .*照*.
Are you enjoying the spring weather~?



I was going to make a new tutorial inspired by Jiyeon (T-ara), from her new mv Jeon Won Diary/전원일기. Buuuuut, half-way through, I decided to make it a youtube video of the look instead, 
( that way, I can also get a pair of circle lenses similar to what she's wearing in the mv, so it will match the look better~(*^  ^*) ) so I just finished the look my own way. (^ ^;;; )




so yeah, this FOTD became way more Kpop inspired rather than Jiyeon inspired XD;;

Dollywink Cream EyeshadowGold Chanel Christmas Eyeshadow: 
Light pink and Metallic Beige colorDollyWink eyeshadow 2 Gray Pink/ "Cool Cateye" : Pink colorDollywink Eyelash no. 2 Sweet Girly 
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eye white/WT909Etude House Fresh Cherry Liptint: PK202 I.fairy Super Crystal Brown (circle lenses)








Thank you so much for reading, guys!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...