Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Monday 15 October 2012

FOTD | Liz Lisa Inspired |



I will be posting a new tutorial tomorrow and a circle lens review on wednesday, so today's post will just a quick one!~(o^u^o)//



You can click on the picture to get a better look~!



I was inspired by the A/W makeup that LizLisa has given their models~

Also, the eyemake is pretty simple, with only a small amount of eyeshadow and a liquid eyeliner



The main keywords for LizLisa's makeup this year are something like: smokey/matte pastel, beige colors and also light metallic colors.




The Recipe
Eyeshadow
*Isadora Eyeshadow trio -
'78 Spring Garden', metallic beige color
*A matte dark brown eyeshadow
Eyeliner
*Dollywink Liquid eyeliner -
'Black'
Lashes
*Diamond Lash - 
‘Romance Eye’ (upperlash)
* Anmiel (produced by kumikki) -
'type300 Natural’ (underlash)
Cheeks
*Candydoll cheek -
'Peach Pink'
Lips
*Maxfactor Lip liner -
'02 Pink Petal'
*Isadora 'Jelly Kiss' Lipstick -
'61 Peach Pearl'

*Candydoll Lipgloss - 
'Strawberry Milk'


More Pictures:
(please excuse my never ending derp-face -u-;;)







So that's it for today~! 
Now I'm gonna make some tea, snuggle into a fluffy blanket and watch a movie   
Autumn vacation ftw xD;;; 








Take care y'all 



8 comments:

  1. Such pretty pictures, and I love your new banner! I think I prefer the darker hair better, but this look is also very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures :) I'm following you now :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love that lip color on you too. What lenses are you wearing here?

    Also, the new banner is FABULOUS! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah~ thank you so much dear!! <3  So glad that you like it! :DD <3 I'm wearing Geo Medical Ultra CK105 (o^u^o) <3 :
    http://www.pinkyparadise.com/GEO_Ultra_CK105_p/a7-xck105.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much~! ^u^ <3 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya~y so glad you think so! :DD <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...