Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Saturday 7 July 2012

I'm back for good! + future blog post


I was supposed to publish this last week, (if you follow me on my twitter you may already know) but of course the wi-fi connection at a rented summer house, which I was staying at, was soooo 'unstable' and slow that I couldn't even put emoji's in the post so I decided to postpone it a bit (o;___;o)#cries )..
So here we go again~ ww


Hi guys! 






I have officially graduated from High School and now starting my summer vaca!!!



Which means I now have time to do lots of blogging -finally
Yesterday evening I started reading all of the comments, which I've gotten through the past month when I was, unfortunately, absent from my blog. 


I'm so happy to receive so many sweet comments that I feel like crying, seriously u guys, seriously!

It really encourages me to take my blogging more seriously, so once again, 
thank you all so much..!






And when that's said.. Please, please, pleeeaase excuse my late replies! 

Hopefully, this will only happen on very few occasions (that my replies are so late ;D)






I will, later today, write an introduction to my new "corner" of this blog called 'The Edition' and 
hopefully you will be able to read it later tonight or in the morning. 

... I better get going and finish it!


Thank you all so much for reading! 









































Oh boy have I just missed blogging sooo much...






2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hehe, welcome back! Your emoji are so cuuuuttee!! >w<
    Hehe, I can't wait for 'The Edition'! It sounds exciting and cool! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ^0^ <3 It's good to be back >u< hehe
    Yay I'm so glad that you're looking forward to it!!!!! I hope that you will like The Edition! I can't wait to hear what you think about it ^^//

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...