Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Tuesday 10 April 2012

NEW HAIR + Yesterdays OOTD

So I finally got my hair done last week~! T__T yaay <3


I was so so so so soooo nervous since I have NEVER had it this short before, but I LOVE it and I'm so glad that I did it~. I was in such a big need for a change..


The color didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped for though, (My hairdresser told me that the destaining or de-coloration, which they use in hair dyes in Asia  is generally much more stronger than what is allowed here in DK, so she couldn't say for sure wether the color would turn out exactly like the picture.. ) but with the help of some japanese hair dye, I think it will end up pretty good! (I'm gonna wait to do that next month so I'm not killing my hair completely ^^;;; )


I haven't taken some good pictures with my new hair yet, but I think you can more or less get an idea of how it looks like when looking at the OOTD I took yesterday :)




So I basically went from this...




(Long, dark brown hair)




to this...





These pictures was taken in a hurry, 
so I promis to make some better ones next time~(o^^'o)

Pictures I used for the look is these:
Kumikki's newest hair cut + Mizukitty's hair color
(both are POPTEEN models)






















I managed to also take som pictures of the new shoes that I wore yesterday! 






They're from H&M and I got them for around $40 and they're really comfortable to walk in :)
I just wished they made them in a mushroom (creamy grey) color too : /
// It comes with normal shoelaces, I just thought it would be cute to change them out with some other shoelaces that I got from my Kumikki shoes.//




I also took some (two decent) pictures when I went to 'celebrate' easter with my family yesterday! xD
We had big lunch at my uncle's place, then we all went bowling! 
So today I'm sore to the bones.. And that makes me worried 'cause it just shows how much out of shape I am.. *pats back* .. I really should exercise some more.. haha XD;;; 




Why, bowling places, why?! Just why can't bowling shoes look fashionable? It's just as if its a rule that they should be butt-ugly and uncomfortable. Seriously, they should make them in all kinds of colors and designs to make them more interesting than this. (ww




Thank you all so much for reading! 

And also...
HAPPY EASTER 
everyone!










15 comments:

  1. OMG so short but soooo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, I'm still trying to get used to it XD But anyway, thank you so much, Emy! ♥ That really makes me happy~ :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so dolly looking (๑´◡`๑)♡

    so cute ! www

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aika♥ But you're far more dolly-looking though!!( ^u^♥
      Btw, I really like your blog, it's really, really cute! xoxo

      Delete
  4. aww,the dress look so nice on u!

    little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwah, your hair looks so good short! I wish I could look that good in short hair! >u<
    And your outfits are also super cute! ^3^
    Haha~ I have to agree with you on the bowling shoes! >u<

    ( www.carefreecentral.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Josephine! >u</// ♥
      I'm most certain that it would look good on you too! :D ♥♥

      Delete
  6. Oh my, I love your before hair and your after hair! I am a such a chicken, I don't think I'd be able to cut my hair so short, I'm just so used to long hair. I really love your hair colour too and your outfit is so cute. (^--^) V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, thank you so much Aimee! ♥
      I totally get you, though -I've also always had long hair and I went through alo~~~t of thinking before making any decisions on cutting my hair.. And I had to get pursued by ALOT of magazines before considering doing it :P
      I'm still in schock that I actually did it xP I guess I got the spring crazies or something~* ww

      Oh, I really love your blog, by the way!
      You look so, so~ stunning and beautiful! :O ♥

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Omg, thank you so much Aimee! ♥ 
    I totally get you, though -I've also always had long hair and I went through alo~~~t of thinking before making any decisions on cutting my hair.. And I had to get pursued by ALOT of magazines before considering doing it :P
    I'm still in schock that I actually did it xP I guess I got the spring crazies or something~* ww

    Oh, I really love your blog, by the way!
    You look so, so~ stunning and beautiful! :O ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Aika♥ But you're far more dolly-looking though!!( ^u^♥
    Btw, I really like your blog, it's really, really cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, sweetie~ :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Josephine! >u</// ♥ 
    I'm most certain that it would look good on you too! :D ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha yeah, I'm still trying to get used to it XD But anyway, thank you so much, Emy! ♥ That really makes me happy~ :D xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...