Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Wednesday 14 March 2012

☆Romapri room decor inspo pt.1☆


Hi  cuties~!


Just another small inspo blog from me D: I've taken some photos for OOTDs, but I have to go celebrate my dad's girlfriend's birthday in about an hour, soyou will have to wait for that to tomorrow!


All of the pictures are from Romapri ---an interior webshop (located in Japan), which I bought from when I was in Japan last summer. Nothing much to say besides that I. FREAKING.LOVE. THAT. SITE. And the result of loving that site is that now, my whole toilet decor in my apartment is from Romapri! xD lol









 


 















If you love sweet girly stuff and live in Japan -then for God sake, buy from this place
It's so worth it!
Their service is exceptional, it's really fair prices and the material is also really fine!






I'll be back with an "real update" tomorrow! 

As always, thank you so much for reading!

1 comment:

  1. IKEA has floral curtains sorta kinda similar to the ones in the 3rd picture! They just came out this year and are definitely on my shopping list!

    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40216866/

    The whole Emmie collection is nice in general: http://deardesigner.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ikea_emmie_rosa_inspiration_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...