Copyright © 2011-2015 Littlemisscawaii.com

Sunday 23 January 2011

Okarieのnew eyemake✩tut✩

Hello there! ~♥照*


Today my mom came and visited me♥ *happiiii~*
I haven't seen her for a real long time, and when she heard that I was really sick, she came and checked up on me :)
 ..I absolutely hate to be sick in a big house when alone.
I guess I just have to endure it for now T^T


but anyway, she made my day a tiny bit happier :'3 hehe~




This is todays coordinate~☆ (I felt really sick so I only wore this because I had to go buy dinner, so right after I came home, I puttet my room wear on straight away~ )
↓↓↓

Todays Eyemake¨*~:
( ...Alien much xD"" lol )
















~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~


As some of you guys might have noticed, Okarie has recently changed her eyemake. 

She still does the タレ目(Tare-me/droopy-eyes), but she has changed her Jewerich lashes out, with some of Tsubasa's dolly wink and Eyemazing underlashes (which Komori Jun designed)




I have done a fast translation of Okarie's new eyemake tutorial from her blog, so everyone can understand :D ✩

















This is after
Eyeliner,

Eyeshadow,

and mascara


The upper lashes are the ones, 
which Tsubasa has produced;

Dolly Wink no. 2
アップ〜♥

















Now, use a lashcurler to curl only from the inner part 
till the middle center of the "blackest" part of the lashes


like this:
















Then, 


DollyWink no.4












You'll have to put this on the corner/side of the eyelashes~
(so that it will end up looking like this: )

↓↓↓














And when you put it on, it will look like this~













As for the lower-lash part...

Komori Jun produced eyelash;
Eyemazing no.201

















Place it in the under your eyelashes, that the corner of your eyes, but put it  just a little bit down so you will get the bigger-droopy-eyes effect :D
Likes this~~~~~♡













*~;The whole look;~*

















Okarie mentions that this is her first time using the Dolly wink no.2 lashes,
and that she likes them










(*・ω・*)
































*…*…*…*…*…*
As always,
Thank you for reading m(_ _)m ♥

Baibai for now~!☆✩✩








4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...